CARAMEL NY INTERIOR PAINTING
Look to our talented team of designers, painters and home improvement experts for assistance at each phase of your improvement project. We offer comprehensive interior painting services to residential and commercial customers throughout Westchester County.
POPULAR INTERIOR PAINTING PROJECTS IN CARAMEL NY
Kitchen Painting :
Are you ready to re-paint your kitchen? It’s time to think about color.
LIVING ROOM PAINTING
Living Room Painting:
Looking to make a room look bigger? Select soft tones of off-white, blue and green.
Bedroom Painting :
Bedrooms should be warm and cozy consider painting your wall trim and moldings in a lighter color than your walls.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE PAINTING CONSULTATION AND QUOTE
CARAMEL NY INTERIOR PAINTING CONTRACTOR
From adding the illusion of space and light to a homes living room to a complete color overhaul, the difference a fresh coat of paint can make on your living area is enormous!
Choosing the right colors for your home is the most challenging part of the job. But, rest assured when you are working with our team you don’t have to do it alone! Share your ideas with us and together we will sit down and talk about which colors will work best for your home, considering the available light and other environmental factors.
INTERIOR PAINTING CONTRACTOR SERVING CARAMEL NY
My team will always keep a clean and tidy job site, respecting your schedule and any special requests you may have. Other teams may say it, but we mean it! Your complete satisfaction is our first priority.
Should you have a question about a potential painting project? Please, feel free to reach out and give us a call- we’ll be happy to help and answer any of your questions.
WHY CHOOSE WESTCHESTER PAINTING FOR YOUR CARAMEL NY PAINTING PROJECT?
Family owned and operated!
Fully licensed and insured!
Fast, Affordable, Professional Services!
Backed by the full complement of services offered by the Westchester Team!
THINKING OF RE-PAINTING YOUR HOME’S INTERIOR?
There are Many Benefits of Painting Your Home’s Interior
- A new coat of paint can bring dramatic results to your home’s overall appearance making rooms seem bigger, brighter and more inviting.
- Paint provides a barrier over the surfaces of your home from the walls to cabinetry and from baseboards to built-in units.
- A new paint job in your kitchen or bedroom can revolutionize your perception of the space!
- When you choose to repaint a single room or your entire home you are completing one of the most cost-effective and impactful home improvement projects there is. (If you need help we have designers on staff ready to help!)
From single rooms in need of a professionally finished accent wall to a home addition in need of complete finishing, we can help. Look to our talented team of designers, painters and home improvement experts for assistance at each phase of your home improvement project.
Our process is what makes our interior painting services so successful:
After taking time to get to know you, your project goals and deciding on colors, trim and all the project details needed to make the job a success. We get to work!
- Step 1: Prep and protect your furniture and floors
- Step 2: Remove switch plates and hardware
- Step 3: Fix, tape, clean, sand, or complete simple wall repairs as needed
- Step 4: Get work painting (of course we keep a tidy job site)
- Step 5: We always apply at least two coats for color consistency and durability
- Step 6: Complete a customer walkthrough to ensure you are 100% satisfied with our work.
- Step 7: Clean up the worksite and help replace your furniture